Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited is a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, and implements, comprehensively, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service business application, which helps Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region and other global organisations deliver onsite service to customer locations—optimising field operations with built-in intelligence, remote monitoring, and tools that enable technicians to deliver quality work. As delivered by Queue Associates Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, Dynamics 365 Field Service combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms, and mobility to set mobile workers up for success when they're onsite with customers fixing issues.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service enables Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region businesses and government organisations to:
- Improve first time fix rate
- Complete more service calls per technician per week
- Manage follow-up work and take advantage of upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Reduce travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear
- Organise and track resolution of customer issues
- Communicate an accurate arrival time to customers
- Provide accurate account and equipment history to the field technician
- Keep customers updated with the status of their service call and when it's resolved
- Schedule onsite visits when it's convenient for the customer
- Avoid equipment downtime through preventative maintenance
Organisations in the greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region that use MS Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Manufacturing – A medical device manufacturer sells machines to hospitals and clinics and uses the application to manage maintenance services over the lifetime of the machines.
- Utilities – A fibre optic cable utility company uses the application to respond to outages by dispatching technicians to problem areas.
- Healthcare – An in-home health care service provider uses the application to schedule and dispatch healthcare workers to administer medicine and other care to multiple patients.
- Equipment maintenance – A facilities manager uses the application to deliver maintenance and repair services for heating and cooling equipment.
Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service: Background and Expertise
Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited possesses three decades of experience in supporting private sector and government agencies in Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, and across the globe with solutions for field service professionals, now centred on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite and, currently, the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service. Queue’s team includes individuals with many years of experience in all aspects of field operations for technology, utilities, construction, manufacturing and other related organisations, with advanced business degrees (MBAs and more), and a unique, 360-degree knowledge of software implementation and delivery for these Microsoft solutions in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region. The award-winning, Gold Certified, Queue team is committed to providing integrated solutions and unsurpassed support for each Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region client.
Examples of Queue Associates UK’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service solutions for our clients throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and in other parts of the world.
BE MORE PROACTIVE AND EFFICIENT
- Detect, diagnose, and solve problems with IoT and predictive technology—before customers realize there’s an issue.
- Automatically create and schedule work orders, dispatch technicians with the right skill sets and equipment, and enable them to access customer information from their mobile devices.
- Go from scheduled services to just-in-time predictive maintenance; repair, clean, and replace parts only when needed.
OPTIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES
- Automate scheduling to fit in more appointments per day and match specialists with customer demand for specific skills, priority, location, and estimated appointment duration.
- Empower dispatchers to manage resource assignments across multiple work orders using an interactive, drag-and-drop schedule board.
- Streamline inventory management and improve first-time fix rates by synchronizing and tracking inventory down to the truck level with real-time visibility.
STREAMLINE YOUR TECHNICIANS' WORKFLOW
- Ensure on-time appointments by giving technicians real-time data on their mobile devices, including best routes, turn-by-turn directions, and work order details.
- Provide more personalized service by giving technicians a 360-degree view of customer preferences and history.
- Complete service visits regardless of limited mobile reception or internet access with fully featured offline modes, geofencing, and push notifications.
- Boost onsite efficiency and improve data accuracy with field service capabilities that allow technicians in the field to update work order details in real time.
- Easily access work orders and provide technicians a way to view their assignments from any platform or location by seamlessly integrating data and collaboration tools.
CREATE EFFORTLESS SERVICE EXPERIENCES
- Build customer trust with a more transparent customer service experience that seamlessly shares quotes, contracts, and scheduling information.
- Empower customers with an interface that makes it easy for them to self-schedule appointments and keep track of service activities.
- Communicate proactively by providing your customers with real-time technician location tracking and automated voice and text appointment reminders.
- See things from the customers perspective by sending personalized surveys immediately after service calls with Microsoft Forms Pro—included with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
REVOLUTIONIZE FIELD SERVICE WITH MIXED REALITY
- Empower technicians with state-of-the-art technology such as mixed reality video calling, annotations, and file sharing—allowing them to solve problems correctly the first time.
- Solve complex problems faster with Dynamics 365 Remote Assist on HoloLens devices. Technicians stay heads-up and hands-free while sharing what they see with remote experts.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 Hong Kong, Greater China and APAC business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +852 8191 3134.