Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited, a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, implements, comprehensively, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources (HR) for Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region organisations of all sizes. Dynamics 365 Human Resources (HR) streamlines many routine recordkeeping tasks and automates a number of processes related to staffing businesses and government organisations in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region. These processes include employee retention, benefits administration, training, performance reviews, and change management. It also provides a framework for human resources staff to manage areas of oversight.
As delivered by Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited, Financial Services, Fashion, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and Professional Services firms, and Government Contractors and more can win top Human Resources (HR) with this powerful application, enabling them to hire, onboard, and retain people who can deliver impactful results. Dynamics 365 Human Resources (HR) empowers HR teams and people managers with the tools they need to land top candidates and accelerate their success.
TRANSFORM EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCES
- Foster employee connections with rich employee profiles that include career accomplishments, skills, certifications and interests.
- Enable self-service to let your Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region organisation’s employees handle profile updates, training, performance-tracking, and time-off requests.
- Empower managers with team performance data, helping optimise team impact and address any immediate concerns.
- Help employees grow with training and certification tracking. Watch your Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region team – and others across the globe – learn faster by adding on LinkedIn Learning or Dynamics 365 Guides.
OPTIMISE YOUR CHINA HK APAC ORGANISATION'S HR PROGRAMS
- Simplify leave and absence reporting by creating compliant and competitive programs that meet changing global regulations, such as FMLA and ADA.
- Create compensation programs based upon defined guidelines and easily adjust individually or in mass to automate company-wide rollouts.
- Redefine benefits administration with flexible, configurable self-service enrolment tools that allow for benefit groups, hierarchies, flexible credits, and auto-enrolment.
- Deliver payroll, budgets, and tax filings by integrating payroll providers like Ceridian Dayforce and using Dynamics 365 Finance for comprehensive OPEX tracking.
INCREASE ORGANISATIONAL AGILITY
- Reduce organisational complexity with administration that accurately reflects your Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region organisation’s structures, hierarchies, and job descriptions.
- Improve productivity and efficiency with automated processes, workflows, and task management.
- Drive business performance with the security, privacy, and compliance delivered by human capital management built on Microsoft Azure.
- Personalise your solution through an intuitive and customisable interface that allows you to add or hide fields, change the layout, and share with others.
Queue Associates China HK APAC – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources: Background and Expertise
Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited possesses three decades of experience in supporting private sector and government agencies in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, and across the globe with core Microsoft business productivity solutions, now centred in the complete Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, and with extensive experience in the sectors of human resources and talent, supporting implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources. Regarded as one of the most knowledgeable consultants in Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, the award-winning, Gold Certified, Queue team is committed to providing integrated solutions and unsurpassed support for each Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region client.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 Hong Kong, Greater China and APAC business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +852 8191 6049.