Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management brings to organisations in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region agility and efficiency in supply chain and manufacturing, the capacity to powerfully connect and optimize planning, scheduling, operations, and cost management. Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited, a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, implements, comprehensively, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management for Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region Manufacturing, Distribution and Warehousing (including 3PLs and other similar multifunctional facility services) organisations and receiving and processing operations within Retail environments.
Note that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now two applications—Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management—to offer you more flexibility to adopt the capabilities you need, when you need them.
Move From Reactive to Proactive Operations
With Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, we leverage decades of experience supporting process and financial management for the manufacturing and supply chain operations industries in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, and across the globe. Utilizing Dynamics 365, we enable organisations to use predictive insights and intelligence from AI and Internet of Things (IoT) across planning, production, inventory, warehouse, and transportation management to maximize operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability.
- Innovate with Intelligent Manufacturing Operations: Drive automation and reduce downtime using IoT intelligence across any type of Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region manufacturing process—discrete, lean, process, and mixed-mode. Perform production planning in real time with Planning Optimization Preview.
- Modernize Warehouse Management: Avoid running out of stock or overstocking through machine learning-enhanced guidance that recommends more effective inventory management.
- Optimize Production Performance: Identify potential machine issues, prevent downtime, and increase product quality and yield—before issues occur—with IoT Intelligence Preview.
- Maximize the Life of Your Assets: Extend the life and performance of your equipment. Use IoT and mixed reality to plan, predict, and perform asset maintenance with Asset Management.
- Automate and streamline your supply chain: Enhance delivery of products and services with predictive analytics that help you optimize planning and improve the fulfilment, material sourcing, and logistics of your supply chain.
Queue Associates China HK APAC – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management: Background and Expertise
Queue Associates Worldwide China HK Limited possesses three decades of experience in supporting private sector and government agencies in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, and across the globe with solutions for field service professionals, now centred on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite and, currently, the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Queue’s team includes individuals with many years of experience in all aspects of field operations for technology, utilities, construction, manufacturing and other related organisations, with advanced business degrees (MBAs and more), and a unique, 360-degree knowledge of software implementation and delivery for these Microsoft solutions in the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region. The award-winning, Gold Certified, Queue team is committed to providing integrated solutions and unsurpassed support for each Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region client.
Examples of Queue Associates UK’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management solutions for our clients throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and in other parts of the world.
INNOVATE WITH INTELLIGENT MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS
- Create a connected factory to drive smarter processes and operations by using IoT, AI, machine learning, and mixed reality to optimize people, processes and equipment.
- Simplify resource management across any workload with an intelligent solution that helps you track and manage your resources—from your workforce to machines and tools.
- Create best-fit manufacturing processes—discrete, lean, project, process, and mixed-mode—to address all your needs with a single solution.
- Deliver mixed-mode manufacturing to support all your manufacturing strategies, including make to stock, make to order, configure to order, and engineer to order.
- Perform production planning in real time—reducing lead-time for new Greater China, Hong Kong, APAC region and global demands and supply—with Planning Optimization Preview.
- Accelerate product delivery delivery throughout the Greater China, Hong Kong and APAC region, and across the globe, and across the globe, by automating the flow of information and materials through your resources and locations.
OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE WITH IoT INTELLIGENCE PREVIEW
- Make proactive, actionable decisions with a real-time view of your entire production and stock. Proactively manage shop floor and equipment operations to improve uptime, throughput, and quality.
- Drive efficiency across your assets, processes, and workforce by using AI, machine learning, and mixed reality to predict and proactively resolve issues.
- Perform predictive maintenance before disruptive failure occurs to avoid costly downtime of business-critical equipment.
MAXIMIZE THE LIFE OF YOUR ASSETS WITH ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Better maintain your assets from acquisition to retirement by streamlining tracking and monitoring KPIs to improve the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of your mission-critical assets.
- More effectively plan and predict maintenance to maximize the longevity and performance of high-value assets while reducing costs and production downtime.
- Support various types of maintenance—predictive, corrective, condition, and preventative—with a single solution.
MODERNIZE WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Gain complete end-to-end visibility of your warehouse operations and inventory to effectively manage capacity and consumption of your raw materials and movement of finished goods in real time.
- Automate and scale your warehouse management to optimize use of space—from simple stock rooms to distribution centres. Effectively manage materials and finished goods with configurable machine learning-based guidance.
- Get real-time intelligence about the health of your warehouse with out-of-the-box Power BI warehousing analytics that gives you full visibility of your inventory and receiving, picking, and shipping operations. Easily create no-code customized heatmaps of your warehouse processes.
- Improve productivity with a mobile app that can be tailored for employees and warehouses to simplify the performance of daily tasks.
AUTOMATE AND STREAMLINE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Get a complete view of your supply chain across geographies and time zones – throughout the Greater China, Hong Kong, APAC region, and the world – when you integrate sales and purchasing with logistics, inventory, production, warehouse, and transportation management.
- Streamline your procurement processes by using a single application for procure-to-pay to manage contracts, onboard vendors, monitor on-time delivery performance, and collaborate with external vendors.
- Improve customer orders and delivery with more accurate delivery date estimates that take into account material availability and capacity constraints across companies, sites, and warehouses.
- Optimize fulfilment and reduce costs by synchronizing logistics across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes.
- Accelerate product delivery by automating the flow of information and materials through your resources and locations.
- Increase quality and customer satisfaction with integrated quality control capabilities, and quickly identify and resolve issues through real-time, predictive insights.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 Hong Kong, Greater China and APAC business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +852 8191 6049.